This privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) discloses the privacy practices for Qaratype. (“Us” or “We”). It explains our practices for the collection, use, maintenance, protection, and disclosure of information that we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website: https://qaratype.com/ (the “Website”).
this Privacy Notice applies to information collected by our website. It applies only to information that we collect: on the Website and via electronic message between you and the website (e.g. e-mail, text message, etc.).
This Privacy Notice applies only to the Website, and our collection, use, disclosure, and protection of your data. It does not apply to third party websites, applications, or services.
Types of Information Collected and Processes for Collection:
We may collect information about you and your use of the Website through various means, including when you provide information to us and when we automatically collect information about you when you access, use, or interact with the website. Such processing is necessary to provide you with the website.
The types of information we may collect about you include:
Information you provide to us:
- Account Information: We require you to register to use our website. When you do register a website Account, you will gain access to all products and features of the website. We will collect certain information about you in connection with your registration for a an Account, which may include personal data and other information such as a username and password.
- Correspondence Information:If you sign up, email us, or subscribe to our newsletters, we may keep your message, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, notes/comments, and contact information to respond to your requests, provide the requested services, and to provide notifications or other correspondences to you. If you do not want to receive communications from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail requesting the same to email@example.com or by following the unsubscribe instructions found in any e-mail we send. If you supply us with your Email, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services. Please note requests to remove your email address from our lists may take some time to fulfil. We may also still contact you as needed to provide important announcements or notifications regarding the website.
- Support Information:You may provide information to us via a support request submitted through the website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use this information to assist you with your support request and may maintain this information to assist you or other users with support requests. Please do not submit any information to us via a support submission, including confidential or sensitive information that you do not wish for us to have access to or use in the future in a manner consistent with this Privacy Notice.
- Payment Data: payment and billing information, depending on the payment method selected by the User, as well as other details related to information about the purchased services.
Information we gather through automated collection:
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Technical Data: login information, language, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone settings, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions and other technical data used by the User when visiting the Website.
- Usage Data: information about how the User uses the Website, products and services.
Disclosure of data
We do not transfer or share collected personal data with third parties external to Qara Type. The information provided will only be used for identifying the User and managing the account on the Website.
Our Website includes plugins which allow the User to carry out actions on social networks of third parties such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Google+, like, for instance, sending a publication or showing support to the Website. These plugins are indicated with the corresponding social network logotype. If these plugins are accepted, the content will be transferred to the corresponding social network. The User can find information regarding plugins and how they process personal data in the privacy statements of these social networks. If the User does not want their data to be collected by these social networks, they must not accept plugins and must sign out of their account before navigating the Website.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice:
It is our practice to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will notify you through a notice on the Website. The date the Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable e-mail address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
Carfty Files shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. we use for that regular Malware Scanning, and your information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Acceptance of Terms:
How to Contact Us:
Acceptance of Terms:
How to Contact Us: